Saturday, June 14, 2014

Incredible feedback

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Today has been a great day, and I am really looking forward to Wednesday, not that I'm rushing time. Things in my life are so amazing and I just can't stop thinking about how I must be dreaming. I have had so many great responses to the tv spot, and it amazes me how gracious people are. Today has been a wonderful day, my life is amazing. Tomorrow is Father's Day and I think it's supposed to be a great day. My way my life is flowing right now, the only thing that could make it any better is if Chris proposed, which I think is coming soon. No rush Baby... Work is going fabulous, I can see the keys to my Mercedes sitting nicely in my tiny little hand. I feel good, I've been seeing a Chiropractor for a little while and if what he says is real, I'll be going on forever!!! Woohoo! My friends are amazing! My family is amazing. I have a huge support system backing me up. Seriously I want to pinch myself every day!!! I feel like I'm bragging, which I am, but I'm so excited, I want to shout from the rooftops!!! These next few days are going to be incredible! I've found my calling and life could not be more perfect!!! xoxo ~August

No comments:

Post a Comment