Tuesday, July 1, 2014

too long

July 1, 2014

It's been too long since I've posted, sorry guys! Life has been a little crazy over the last couple of days, but it's ok. I'm happy!!! This month I'm promoting to District manager with Arbonne!!! I'm so freaking excited! I love this company for too many reasons to list right now, I will write a whole blog on it another time.

I am having a fundraiser on July 12, 2014, I'm really excited about it. It's a silpada party. Cool Beans! Jewelry! My fundraising team is incredible I had a meeting on Thursday and it was great, so many ideas, and things to think about. Speaking of that I need to call my friend Alison, she and I need to meet up. Any way, I'm starting to organise the 5K which will be a lot of work but I met with the person who organised it last and she's awesome. She is giving me a ton of info to follow up with and said she'd be there with any questions or concerns. I'm organising a music night at a local bar. I am focused on those 3 right now. There are a few others in the works, but don't have dates or anything yet. I have to start working on the costume ball. Oh and Bob Marley. Well... lots to do! Love life, gotta keep going!

I have been walking every morning for the past few days, it's great! It feels so good to get up and exercise. I did 7 miles yesterday!! Going to start incorporating jogging in there so I can do the 5K with everyone!! That's my goal!!! It's finally Summer!!! Hot days! I love them. We live in a complex with a pool now too, so I've been going almost everyday. It's crazy how much swimming wears me out, it's awesome for my lungs, but holy potato!! So if anyone is interested in checking out Silpada to participate in the fundraiser, or Arbonne to help me Promote, and try an amazing product. Go to: http://sild.es/ytr or Arbonne.com and put in my consultant id: 14784142, it comes up as Christopher Dearborn. Thank you All for your help!!! XOXO ~August

No comments:

Post a Comment