Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Lazy Day

Wednesday June 25, 2014

Good Morning! I woke up this morning thinking there was so much to do. Now I'm sitting at my computer blank! I have started contacting people about the race. I have contacted a few people about a few other events, and now I'm just waiting. Waiting is hard. I'm not very patient. I'm learning! Sometimes I blame technology for people not getting back to me fast enough, I feel my email is broken or something else. I forget to realise people have lives, and jobs, I am not the only thing there working on. I'm so self centered sometimes, it's incredible! Oh well... things to work on. So I'm sitting here at a standstill wondering what to do next. I need to meet with people who have organised the race before so I have more info. I can't get a hold of anyone though. Oh well it will happen. I'm just venting right now which I hope is ok. I'm sleepy, so I feel like I may go back to bed for a little bit in hopes I wake up renewed and with a list of things I need to accomplish today! And some wisdom. Any way ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment