Sunday, July 6, 2014

Busy little bee

July 6, 2014

It's Sunday morning a little after 10:30 and I'm reflecting on the past few days. I've been really busy, but it's all good. I walked the boulevard this morning with my friend Kim. Last night I went to a birthday party which was tons of fun. Friday and Saturday I did little bits of everything. It's been good. I need to focus on one thing at a time though. I feel like I'm doing a lot of little things and nothings getting finished. Today I will send emails and make calls that can be returned tomorrow. I have a crazy day tomorrow so hopefully I can work phone calls in there. Today I'm relaxing and doing little. My lungs are very sore today. I'm not sure why but I'm taking it easy. Maybe we'll go to the pool in a bit. Ok so on to emails. TTYL ~August

2 comments: