Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sorry I'm so bad

August 12,2014

I'm really trying. I have an appointment today with my CF team. I called and asked if I could stop by and have a chest X-ray first, because I know somethings brewing, so I want to nip it in the bud, before it blooms!! My cough is productive but it's all the time now. I've scared a few people recently. My poor dad. So I'm excited to see what my numbers are and how my lungs are looking. I got an email to go back on tv too. I'm going to see George soon, so I'm going to ask him to go on with me, and if not Patty. I'm so thankful for my support system. My lungs feel like concrete right now . My phone is buzzing, so I'll need to see what's up. It's George. He's on his way. Ok so back to my lungs feeling like concrete. It's weird. I can actually feel them. I was on a walk this morning and I had a thought about oxygen while I exercise which would suck, but maybe allow me to run. Hmmm... That would be pretty awesome. Any way. I'm just waiting for George and then I'll go get ready, run to get my X-ray and then head to my appointment. Crossing my fingers for nothing serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment