Tuesday, June 3, 2014

I can't believe it's finally here!

June 3, 2014

Wow! The day has finally come. My first fundraiser. I'm so excited!! I have no idea what to expect just excitement!! It's finally real! My hard work is paying off and it's unbelievable! I will try to get pictures because this is such an accomplishment, it feels surreal! I know that from this day forward everything will be ok. Not that it isn't already, but I know this will be the beginning. I have so much love and support going into this it feels great! I am really excited my parents are home and get to share this experience with me. It's only 11:30 am but I'm almost shaking with anticipation. Good things come to those who work hard and then wait. Haha!! So I've painted my nails and picked out my outfit, I have a 2 o'clock appointment to get my brows done. I pick Chris up at 3:15 or 3:30 and then I come home to get ready. I feel like I'm forgetting to do something, but I have no idea what. I think it's all set. I want to print something but that will take 2 seconds. It's another gorgeous day outside and so I should take advantage of it, and the time I have left with Mercedes. I'm on cloud nine!!! Ok I'm going to run!!! I love you All!!! xoxo


                                       ~August

No comments:

Post a Comment