Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Can I just say WOW!!!

June 4, 2014

Oh my God!!! Last night was AMAZING!!! I could not have asked for a better first night! I feel honoured to be a part of this community and blessed to be supported by everyone who came out!! It amazes my how generous people are. For a time I had lost faith in humanity, but these last few weeks have turned my frown upside down. It's been so hard for me to ask people for help, but the more I do it the easier it gets. Everyone really wants to help, I just need to let go of the reigns a bit. I met some great people last night too. If people don't know who Steve Woods is, you should!! He is a very nice guy who wants to make a difference. I talked with him and his family for a while and they are wonderful people. You should look him up www.stevewoods2014.com

I saw friends I haven't seen in a long time and that was great! The raffle was a hit! I'm starting to think of the next one. I'll need donations so if anyone reading this has ideas please email me at AugustM@waitingtobreathe.org. I just want to thank everyone for their generosity and love. I am  humbled by this. I hope everyone has a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment