Thursday, September 4, 2014

I'm still awake... what's wrong with me?

Technically September 5, 2014

So I am so excited about last nights event. Bob and Tuck were incredible!! I haven't laughed that hard in such a long time. Everyone who I've spoken to had a great time and said I did a great job organizing it. Thank you. To all that helped me I love you!! We raised over $5,000 I'm not sure the exact mouth, but ya. OMG!!! Incredible. Now I'm starving and we have no food. :( I really need to go grab a few things tomorrow. My back is kinda sore, but I'm not complaining at all. I'm still sitting pretty on cloud 9. Kim Block is going to come to my house on Monday to interview me for channel 13. I'm super excited. Chris may have to take Paisley out of the house for a bit, he won't mind. Ok so for real, I'm so hungry that's all I can focus on. I'm going to go forage in the kitchen. Sweet Dreams Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment