Saturday, August 30, 2014

I am on cloud 9

August 30, 2014

So I think this might be a long blog, but that's ok. I have a lot on my mind!!

Earlier today I was thinking about something that has been on my mind for the last few weeks. I have a lot on my plate so I feel like the things I'm getting done I'm not able to give my 100%. When I am doing one thing, I'm feeling guilty about not getting the other stuff done, but by the time I try to change tasks I am tired and lazy. I need to prioritize. My Spirituality needs to come first, then my health, then my relationships, then my work. So I need to reincorporate my prayer and meditation life, exercise, and quality time with Chris and Paisley, then Arbonne. I know as soon as I do I will feel much better and more accomplished.

I definitely feel good going into September with a goal and a plan. I know it will be a great month.

So I feel like a very successful woman. I am feeling good about the fundraising, it's been so humbling, but I feel like my dreams are coming true. Things I dreamt of as a child, their coming to fruition. I made it to 34 years old!! I love it! I own my own successful, and fun business with Arbonne. I have the tools I need for health, wealth, and confidence. I have an amazing relationship with my higher power, without it I wouldn't be where I am today. I have faith that everything happens for a reason, and we may not know why but we don't need to . I have an amazing FIANCEE! Oh my god! We got engaged my birthday night. It was amazing! He had a little scavenger hunt with cute little sayings on each clue. It brought me to tears for sure! I have a perfect little puppy named Paisley who makes me smile and laugh every day. She's smart, beautiful, and such a cuddle bug. She's truly the perfect addition to our family! I live in a beautiful house in a cute little town, I have a way to get around town. I have a huge support system. Great friends and family who love me. I have it all! I couldn't be happier than I am right now! I am blessed beyond belief! Ok that's good for now! I'm off to do meds and crochet. Good night ALL!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment