Monday, May 19, 2014

So I have been sitting in this chair for about 3 hours working on Cf awareness stuff. Mostly emailing and calling people for fundraising my double lung transplant. I am working on my website too so that people know what's happening with me each step of the way. I am really excited about this journey to new lungs. My life is so full right now it's incredible. I have so many people who want to help and support me it's amazing. I couldn't ask for more. I recently had a drs appt. and my numbers are really good, so Dr. Z says keep doing what I'm doing. I really think, leaving Lucinda's and focusing on my health has made a huge difference. I am eating well, loving Arbonne, fund-raising, volunteering, spiritually fit, starting to get back to the gym, sleeping more. I have an amazing man in my life who is my rock. I have people who I can call on in need and I know they won't turn me away, that's something I've never experienced and it's a wonderful feeling.  Life is Amazing. I'm off to take a nap. So long, for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment