Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wednesday May 21, 2014

Well today has been an interesting day. Nothing as planned. I had planned to get up early and go to a meeting, but last night around 7 my lungs decided otherwise. I had a 15 minute coughing fit and then it continued, obviously not continuously, all night and into this morning. Needless to say I didn't go to my meeting, or on my coffee date, or to drop off the Sea Dogs tickets. I slept until about 11 or 11:30 got up ate, went to the grocery store for a few food items and prescriptions and came home and went back to sleep. Wow!! I seriously got nothing accomplished today. Actually yes I did, I had a great conversation with an amazing friend and that really meant a lot to me. I also cleaned up a little vacuumed and such and made a great dinner. Chicken, sweet potatoes and peas. My lungs have been pretty good today actually. I think god was telling me to take it easy and relax today. Which I did. I DO NOT want to get sick!!! Life is going so well right now! I need to chill out and not over do it. I had a meeting scheduled with another friend tonight, but she forgot to write it in her calendar so we had to reschedule! That's ok. Gives me more time to relax. Tomorrow I'm meeting with a friend who is going to donate postcards that he makes so I can sell them for my transplant fund. I'm really excited to see how that goes. I also have a nutrition class through Arbonne tomorrow night. I'm really excited to see those girls, I love them. Such a great group of people. Clearly love life and want to help others love it too!! That's why Arbonne has been so instrumental in my life. The products, and people are incredible! Chris just came home so I'm off to spend time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment