Monday, May 26, 2014

Getting really excited

Monday, May 26, 2014

Well it's been a great few days over all! I have been doing a lot for CF and getting the word out for Wednesday!! Thursday and Friday were kind of chill days, I'm dog sitting in hopes that I can keep the dog, she's incredible. Exactly what I need right now, she's my little pal. Saturday I went to a birthday party for 2 of my friends, which was great. One of my friends there taught me how to throw a baseball, I'm hoping I can make him proud on Wednesday. I practiced on Saturday, but it's been rainy since. Hopefully I'll get some practice on Tuesday and Wednesday before the game. I'm really looking forward to it.

I've stopped taking my Tobi, which is an inhaled antibiotic because I think it was giving me coughing fits. I'm going to call my Dr. tomorrow and see what he thinks, it's either that or the Advair. I only had one last night, and none yet today, so I'm really hoping that I've figured it out.

Tomorrow is going to be a great day. I'm getting up early to meet with another friend and his graphic designer about revamping my postcards, and making business cards with my website and new email on them, so I can hand them out. It's going to be a great meeting, I wish I would have the business cards for the game, but that's ok if people want the info. I'll be able to give it to them. I'm also going to be stopping by the Sea Dogs and talking to a woman about possibly being my business partner for Arbonne. That's really exciting too!

I'm really excited about Arbonne too. I'm having one of my friends host for me and I think it's going to be great! I absolutely love the way my skin is looking and feeling, even through all of the antibiotics and hormone stuff it's hanging in there, and I know that's because of the nutritionals, the supplements, and the skin care. I actually look forward to washing my face before bed! I love the Genius, it has made a world of difference for me.  My skin thanks me, and I'm not embarrassed to go out without make up anymore. I absolutely love the make up too though, the primer feels like silk, the liquid foundation was made for me I feel, and the mascara, OH MY GOD, the mascara is amazing, it goes where you put it and stays there, you don't need a ton either and the brush is so unique so it doesn't clump up. Ok that's my shout out. I'm so in love with Arbonne!

All of this planning has got me sleepy, it's time to go do my meds and vest and get some sleep so I'm ready for my meeting in the morning! Good Night All!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment