Monday, June 9, 2014

What a Wonderful World!!

Monday, June 9, 2014

It's almost 9:00pm and I have had an amazing day!! It started with a great meeting, followed by borrowing a piece of art from a friend who by the way is so sweet, literally I could have had anything he had, we picked "the masterpiece" I love it, I wish it could stay put, but it's only temporary. Then I ran a few errands, one of the local coffee shops that I'm selling Don's postcards at had a lot of donations. It was great, another had none, but hey I'm just getting started, no big deal!! I dropped off bracelets at another place, so we'll see how that goes. I'm anxiously awaiting the new postcards that I can put with the postcards so that I can take the others and put out more bracelets. It's all very exciting. The only problem is gas is expensive and this endeavour requires a lot of driving. I'm trying to make the most of the time I have the car and not just run all over the place, which is hard, but we're cutting it close money wise. Since I've stopped getting a pay check every week it's been much harder, but Chris is amazing and everything will work out for the best.

More great news today! Bob Marley and my friend Tuck are going to do a comedy show for me. I'm hoping on my birthday which would be incredible. I'm waiting to hear back from Bob and the place where we'd be having it. It's all in God's hands now. Also another friend got in touch with a local venue who said they would do a benefit for me. I just need to figure out what I would do there. I'm still waiting to hear back from the woman at the Gateway in Portland to see if we can have the catered dinner and silent auction there.  Vivien Leigh from channel 6 is coming over on Thursday with a photographer to do a piece on me and my cf, they may also come to my fundraiser on the 18th, I'm waiting to hear back from the owner of the restaurant to make sure that's ok.

I have a bunch of emails to other people too to see about more publicity. I'm so excited about everything that's happening. It's been beautiful weather the last couple of days, I've spent some time at the pool which is fantastic. I love that it's even a possibility. Wow!! My lungs are going to get some action this summer. I also went to the gym for about 40 minutes today. My back is sore, I'm not sure if it's from swimming or working out. Oh well, I know I've worked something. Tomorrow I go see a chiropractor for the first time, I'm anxious to hear what he says, and if insurance covers it. I also need to remember to vote!! I really hope Steve Woods wins!! Tomorrow night I have an amazing business meeting to go to which I'm so excited about. I've been listening to audios and trying to get tips on what I need to do. I know tomorrow night will lead me in the right direction. My first presentation of the month is on Sunday. I can not wait!!! I know it will be amazing! I love what I do!! Well it's a little after 9 so I should get upstairs to start my meds. I'll keep you updated!! ~August

No comments:

Post a Comment