Monday, January 5, 2015

Forgetting

Wow! I need to set a reminder to post on here. I totally forgot again last night. Today has been a good day so far. I went to an early meeting and then had breakfast with two of my girlfriends! It was nice. I have stuff to do today and I'm kind of procrastinating. I need to get on it. I think I'm going to go get me new phone today if all goes well. I'm still trying to figure out financial stuff. My checking account got hacked into so I closed it and now I'm dealing with the switch over so I have no money. It's a bit unnerving because it's the 5th of the month, but what ever I will figure it out! I am waiting for a call back from the direct deposit that didn't go through. I hope that I will get it soon! So I'm going to go check my sugar because I feel like it's high. It's kind of an anxious feeling. I'll write again later! Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment