Monday, August 18, 2014

A lot going on

Monday August 18, 2014

Good Afternoon!! It's been an interesting few days. A lot of changes. On Wednesday I started my ivs and a lot of prednisone. It was crazy this first night, I slept for like 3 hours and then I was wide awake. Since then I've been soooo tired. Today was better except I was in bed most of it, so in reality I was still very sleepy. Friday was a good day, I had my parents puppy and she's a wicked cuddle bug, it's great! Saturday Chris and I went to Scarborough to "look" at puppies. We brought home a beautiful little girl. She's 15 weeks old, we named her paisley. She's a Terrier mix. She's such a good girl. Only a few accidents and 2 of them have been in the kitchen! Thank You God! She sleeps through the night. She's learning to walk on her leash, doing pretty well. She's stubborn, but a puppy, so she gets the benefit of the doubt. Yesterday was a good day, she rides great in the car. She started to chew the seat belt so I got her a beef tendon or something like that to chew and she's great! She's very curious. I love her, she's the perfect addition to our family! Today has been a chill day mostly she has more energy today so Chris and I are going to take her to the dog park in a little bit. I took her out a little while ago. She sniffed and sniffed, and then came in and peed on the kitchen floor. Oh well. She chewing on the stick we found while we were out there. So Thursday is my next fundraising event. I'm really excited. It will be a lot of fun. On the 26th I'm filming a spot on 207. That's going to be fun, I'm nervous though. I need to figure out what I'm going to wear. I'll still be on IVs so I'll need to figure out a way to conceal them. It will all work out, I am not worried. Things are happening! I love it! I'm going to go take Paisley to the park. I'll check in after the nurse leaves. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment