Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years Eve 2014

Wow!! New Years Eve 2014. In less than 2 hours it will be January 1, 2015 I really can't believe it. It has truly been an incredible year. I did spend a few months in the hospital, but overall it was amazing. I made a ton of new friends and people I now call family! I've had such an amazing response from my community surrounding my transplant and I can not wait to pay it forward in 2015. I will be starting a non profit with Waiting to Breathe. I want to get that established now because I know it takes a bit of time. I traveled more than normal, I had amazing photos taken this year both alone and with my beautiful fiancé. I got engaged, oh my god it was magical! I love him so much! I lived another year of sobriety. It has been one of the best decisions of my life. I am able to be me, I am able to learn and grow and be silly and whatever I want to be. I have a higher power who shows me that all we need is love. I am able to feel feelings and heal from things in my past. It's amazing! I started my own business and I am rocking it! I love my life and can not wait to see what 2015 will bring me. My new Years resolution is to not be lazy. I will do the little things that I don't always want to do or like to do because I know that they are good for me. I will be better for doing them and I will learn from them, no matter how small. I am so thankful for:
1. A roof over my head
2. A warm coat
3. Constructive criticism
4. Hugs
5. Family

I will see you all next year! xoxo ~August

No comments:

Post a Comment